[RT] Gen: Motives for posting to RT and doing it for money.

If you have about 3000 words of interesting and well thought out information
on a trading topic you may be able to sell it to a trading magazine for
money. This fact makes me think about the motives we have for posting.

Why do people post to Real Traders? Here is a list of possible motives. To
Teach, To ask a question, To share an idea, To reinforce an idea that you
have ( to bounce it off of others), To state an observation about something.
To help, To show how smart you are, To advertise, To get in your 2 cents, To
stir up controversy, To relieve boredom, To vent, To attack others, To set
yourself up to be attacked, To confuse others, To belittle others, To be
silly, To amuse, To see yourself talk, and just to make a "sound". Have I
missed any?

Actually, I was rather bored because I'm not trading around this risky time.
So I'm sending along a Gann Fan chart I whipped up on March Spooz. In order
to get it all in the picture I had to force it to fit. That's why it's all
on one side.

Happy New Year/Century,

Brent

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\SP0H.gif"