From: Carl Phillips <cmp66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 10:42 AM
Subject: [RT] Re: Open letter to Dr. John Cappello

> Mark,
>
>     Why do you constantly assume that all the readers of this list have
nothing but swiss cheese between the ears and are ready to be taken for
everything they own?   Isn't it remotely possible we have enough
intelligence to make a decision on our own?   Just like everywhere else,
there is good (although rapidly diminishing thanks in large part to you) and
not so good material here on this list.   The worst is posts like this from
you pointing out what a rube I am and how you are going to protect me.

>      I apologize to the list about the vent.   This list used to be a lot
better, but the signal to noise ratio has gone way down.