[RT] Re: Open letter to Dr. John Cappello

Mark Brown wrote:

> Hello  Carl,
>
> CP> Mark,  The  worst is posts like this from you pointing out what a
> rube I am and how you are going to protect me.
>
> CP> Carl
>
> I'm  not  trying  to  protect anyone! I'm trying to get SOMETHING FROM
> THIS LIST AND THE DR. GIVE ME NOTHING

NW: There is your problem right there! You are expecting to get something
for nothing. What have
you contributed lately to this list other than sour grapes? When was the
last time you contributed any trading ideas or methodologies?  I wonder
how the list would vote  when asked if Mark Brown has contributed anything
positive lately? You shouldn't expect to get anything positive if you
don't contribute anything positive. I believe in a universal law of
balance. In this case, it manifest itself via the rule that value is given
for value received. There is a similar quote from the Bible, "bread cast
unto waters returns many fold".  Mark, if there is any truth to that
Biblical quote, you should expect a whole lot of sour grapes.

>        Mark, why do you continue with your sour grape campaign?.  Are
> you emotionally immature or is it all a ruse and you are really some
> high school kid having a good laugh on us old folk.  In either case, you
> are obviously starved for attention due to some insecurity or feeling of
> inadequacy.  I would suggest you get a dog who would give you lots of
> big wet kisses, but I fear what you would do to the dog. Anyway, please
> get some help. As for me, if you don't improve in the next few days, I
> will put you on auto delete and I suggest others do the same.

Best Wishes,

Norman