[RT] Virus Alert

By Webster's definition a virus is "that which corrupts or poisons the mind
or character; evil or harmful influence." A computer virus is usually
thought of as something that disables or debilitates a computer, causing it
to become unusable for its intended purpose. We can extend this definition
to mailing lists also. A mailing list virus can disable or debilitate the
list.

Mark Brown is a virus! He has debilitated this list so that trading is not
discussed very much anymore. As any virus does I have watched him spread
from the Omega list. He is also now lurking on the Metastock list. I can
always tell when he has vomited up something onto the list; the number of
messages skyrocket. Usually I get 10 to 15 each morning. Today I had 61 and
I knew Mark Brown was around before I even went to my Realtraders folder. I
read each of his messages and could find absolutely nothing that furthered
my education or helped me as a trader. There was nothing that stimulated any
discussion or provoked thought.

I don't follow Dr. Cappello's S/R posts but I'm glad he posts them. If his
posts cause one lister to become a better trader or stimulates their thought
processes then his posts have been useful.

I didn't find Robert Roeske's posts on OEX pivots any more stimulating or
intellectual than Dr. Cappello's, but I'm glad he posted them and I hope he
keeps posting them.

I don't follow Norman's astrological posts but they are important to some
people. Maybe someday they'll strike a resonant chord with me.

Steve Poser, Clyde, Gwenn, Steve Karnish with his funny Detroit accent,
Bill, Earl, Ben, Ira and the many others on this list have made it
successful. Mark Brown didn't.

Mark Browns posts anger me. How dare he or anyone else try to censor this
list. How do his vituperative comments stimulate discussion or lead to a
greater understanding of the market?
The disgusting manure that he pukes out is deterring this list from its real
mission, helping each other to become better traders. And like any virus it
needs to be treated, eradicated! So I guess it's him or me. The only way I
know of to remove this virus from my computer is to unsubscribe from the
list and I'll bet others are thinking the same thing.

Realtraders needs to decide if it wants to soar to new heights or wallow in
the scatological rantings of Mark Brown. Make a decision!

John Manasco