[RT] Free Internet Stock Research Update

Someone wanted to know when MAWI was first posted.Below is the post made on
12/13/99 with others made after with more detail.Based upon what I posted
and after I posted I also took positions in:

1.IMOT-Intermost,China Internet B2B with thin float and revenue stream
started.In at 3 5/8

2.A-Agilent,I think the next Lucent of the medical field using genetics to
eliminate disease.In at 49

3.USON-US Oncology,the company to benefit even more than drug companies when
new treatments released.In at 4 5/8

I will disregard the penny specs which trade on the possibility of reverse
merger.

Sincerely,

John

I also posted my version of the stock market heat map on MSN which did 875%
in 11 months and which I will trade next year in addition to my own picks
and posts.

Please do your own due diligence before investing.