[RT] Option Trading Questions and Answers

Dear Paul,

Because of the general nature of your post,I thought I would post the
answers publicly.

1.The average of the option premium is roughly $200 to $250.

2.The sought for execution price is determined by a computer program.

3.The options are naked with the exit rules as previously described prior to
any disaster.

I will  be happy to post monthly results starting in  Jan. for comparison
purposes.

Sincerely,

John