[RT] Option Trading Questions and Answers

Thanks for the interest in this topic.The prevailing questions were:

1.Which options-I looked over 7 months of statements and found these:
JY,SF,E-mini S&P,Cattle,Nat Gas,Pk. Bellies,BP,Coffee,Unleaded,Lean
Hogs,T-Bonds,Soybean,Corn,Gold.

2.Exit strategy-there is a probability program whereby an option is exited
if it comes within 50% of being in the money.

3.I do not know enough about the option pricing model yet to help.

I plan on starting this in Jan. with $10K and will give you a monthly
appraisal.

Sincerely,

john