[RT] Re: Free Internet Stock Research Update

Hello Doc.,

DJC> Someone wanted to know when MAWI was first posted.

So why did you write all of us?

DJC> I also posted my version of the stock market heat map on MSN which did 875%
DJC> in 11 months and which I will trade next year in addition to my own picks
DJC> and posts.

Wow ! Then now maybe you can afford to get a real email account?

Too  bad  your stats are not professionally and independently audited!
Because  with  claims  like  you make- if true, you would soon own the
world.

Oh  yea  I  resisted  posting  this but someone wrote me privately and
request  I  posted  it so it would waste band width. I have no control
over it you see. BTW I'm now developing a heat map too!

DR. Mark