[RT] Re: BUY the Y2K

Alright Mark! Finally sometyhing i can understand. Major kudos for putting
it on the line!

I think, fwiw, that there will be a huge blowoff into early y2k, my initial
stop would be 146950, and below 1458 I believe would be a failure of the
upmove and portend a significant breakdown.

I have much respect for your apparent intellect and insight into much of
the business of trading, but perhaps you might work on presentation. You do
stimulate thought - always a positive!

Regards,

Tom Alexander