[RT] Re: BUY the Y2K

In a message dated 12/28/1999 2:44:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I  may  just say screw it no guts no glory and just buy the SP futures
 and  be  done  with it. Preparing myself for a 13+ percent stop loss I
 would be willing to take. Which would be around the mid 1200 level.

 Bright Ideas? I'm all ears and running out of time. Mark >>
Mark:
The key is the stop loss you are willing to take.  With this degree of
tolerance, buy the futures directly.  Stay with what you know.
Lynn