[RT] Re: RE: Heat Map

Hello  Gitanshu,

GB> Would appreciate a response in this forum.

OK I will comply with what you request:

Let's  begin by mentioning that I first referenced you privately after
my  discovery of the heat map to TW. That said I was going to post the
MSN site for download - however when I checked the file for properties
I  discovered that the person who I thought authored it, indeed might
have not.

I discovered a name in the .XLS file and a reference to a company.

the name= Jeremy Kahn as the Author and CTS as the company name. But I
had  written you Mr. Buch a private note to think you for the .XLS and
ask that you look at TW's web site. The reason for this is that I find
having  been  successful  at  trading  I  can  now afford to fund many
projects  that  I have always dreamed that I could buy as an available
product somewhere (but to no avail). I was interested in (what I first
thought   was  your  work)  your  work  and  was  more  interested  in
implementing  the  .XLS  and  or  other  custom studies like it into a
release version of TW. Having not been active trading stocks for a few
years  now.  I  have  a personal interest in Index sectors and such as
proxy  for  the  actual. Before I pursued this any further I wanted to
see if there was significant interest in such so. After being confused
about  authorship  for  the apparent reason mentioned. Verification of
authorship  was not at this time priority on my list rather the amount
of interest was my goal to sample. SO...

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\kahn.gif"