[RT] RE: Heat Map

 Mark:

With all due respect for everything you have done towards programming,
trading, busting Sciapp's game, maintaining an excellent no-nonsense Code
List, attempting to bring order to the usual chaos on RT - and otherwise
conducting yourself with honor through the passage of the few years that
I've known of you:

http://www.markbrown.com/heatmap.xls

I got the above url in my email and was I disturbed to note that

- there is no mention of the copyright, origin, background, how you came
about this work in your email.
- there is no mention of the background, foreground, strengths, weaknesses
etc of the model in this spreadsheet.
- there is nothing in the email except the url that I have so far found on
Metastock list and RT.

What's going on?

Who requested this?

Where?

Why is the spreadsheet now being referenced to markbrown.com and not
investor.msn.com?

Why is the email referencing markbrown.com instead of the original article
at microsoft investor?

What about intellectual property?

For the record, I am the author of this spreadsheet, and I do not recall
seeing anything seeking permission to upload it on your website.

This is not about ego.

You know better, and I mean well.

Would appreciate a response in this forum.

Gitanshu Buch