[RT] Re: [realtraders] S&P and Nasdaq S/R for 12/28/99

Dear Mark,

I hope you feel better real soon.I have seen a lot more mindless stuff
posted here including some of yours to which you never reply privately.As to
any supporters you have,I do believe I make many contributions to this
list...and yes there are people who use this and compare notes without me or
them asking for how they were developed...it is called prerogative.

I personally do not have a lot of interest in many trading technicqes I see
posted but should I "burn the books" on their right to post.No, I do not
follow or comment on them because they may have a place that I missed.But I
know you miss nothing because you know it all.Why you even bother with the
likes of me and some others on realtraders is beyond me.Perhaps I should
feel honored.

Get well and love,

John