[RT] RE: Re: RE: Heat Map

Thanks Mark, that's gracious.

Clarifications below wherever necessary.

I believe we understand each other, and can move on.

>I discovered a name in the .XLS file and a reference to a company.
>the name= Jeremy Kahn as the Author and CTS as the company name.

Jeremy Kahn was an NYU Math PhD intern at my company.
CTS = Commodity Trading Services = the above company.

He was given a new laptop to help him during his internship here, so all
programs are registered to his name on that laptop.
These have not been re-installed since his departure, and this laptop is one
among the few machines I use.

>But I had  written you Mr. Buch a private note to think you for the .XLS
and
>ask that you look at TW's web site.

Yes, and this did not tell me to expect mass distribution with a rewired
url.

Hence my surprise.

>I was interested in (what I first
>thought   was  your  work)  your  work  and  was  more  interested  in
>implementing  the  .XLS  and  or  other  custom studies like it into a
>release version of TW.

Still remains my work. As to using it with TW, we need to discuss that
off-list.

> Before I pursued this any further I wanted to
>see if there was significant interest in such so. After being confused
>about  authorship  for  the apparent reason mentioned. Verification of
>authorship  was not at this time priority on my list rather the amount
>of interest was my goal to sample. SO...

So now you have your results.

Appreciate your response, things are clearer now.

By the way - friends on these lists call me Gitanshu.

Gitanshu