[RT] Re: Bonds

Tom Drake wrote:

> NW: FIrst of all, you have stated all these mutual aspects
> backwards. The
> faster planets always aspect the slower moving planets
> and are always
> stated accrodingly,  i.e. NOT Pluto sextile Venus but
> Venus is sextile
> Pluto. Also, all the aspects you have listed are mostly
> small events, not
> the stuff that would make for a important Bond change in
> trend. The two
> related big aspects I am looking at for the important
> change in trend for
> T-Bonds is found in the aspects to the USA natal chart.
> Please don't ask
> me to post the USA natal data publicly.
> ----------------------------
> most people i know use the FRB natal chart for interest
> rate/bond reads. without giving away your "secret" USA
> chart could you explain your choice please? do you use
> it for everything, for example? thanx.
>
> tom,

        I also look at the Fed charts. I use both the enacting
leglislation chart, which is the one "most of the people you know" use,
and the opening of the New York Fed chart, which was when the Fed opened
for business. I combine these into one indicaor. BUT, I only use these
as a secondary indicator for T-Bonds. I have found that the USA
Independence day chart works best based on over 20 years of observing
and trading this market as a partial input. I also use mutual aspects.
The faster moving aspects, i.e. such as the ones Stig listed, at good
for indentifying short term moves. The slower moving planets produce the
bigger changes in trend.

         I use this combination of mutual aspects and transits to the US
natal for the US stock market and T-Bonds. But, when I analyze T-Bonds'
mutual aspects, I only use the ruling planet and and sign
that covers debt/other people's money etc.

        Who are. "most people i know"?  Maybe I know them too?  I
suggest you reply to this question by private e-mail. Please post
publicly anything that can add to the above discussion.

Thanks,

Norman

P.S. I see that you are a Fibonacci fan? Perhaps you should add Astro to
your arsenal?