<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>is any member aware of such download ???.your help will be much
appreciated</DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Dec 26 22:45:24 1999
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 21:37:33 -0600
From: Clyde Lee <clydelee@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [RT] Re: Sv: TBond Futures - NW
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The attached is the result of an analysis of cycles existing
in weekly bond data dating from 1983 taken from a
continuous series adjusted to new 6% bond.

There are three dominant cycles of longer period -- none
of which are 144 weeks but there is one at 160 and another
with about 1/2 the 160 week amplitude at 120 which might
lead to the 144 guess.

The composite of cycles shows bonds to be bottoming
in this general area.  The bottom is so flat that it is not
possible to make a good guess at exactly when the bottom
will (or has) appeared.

Clyde

After joining list the freeware SwingMachine program
(DOS Version) is available in the  VAULT  at:
http://www.egroups.com/list/swingmachine/