[RT] Re: Trading performance software

> Does anyone knows of any software that CTA's/hedge funds use to
> calculate the performance stats for tracking agenices and investors.

I doubt this will meet your specific needs, but Mantic Software markets
a package called "Reeally!".  It was developed by Tim Tillson, the same
guy who developed the T3 average.  It was originally designed to track
the performance of all aspects of your portfolio, although they've added
a lot over the years.

You can download a free trial copy at http://www.manticsoft.com.  Look
for the "Reeally!" links on the left side.

Gary