[RT] Re: BW/ answers to questions.

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Charley,&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>When Bill Williams first offered his software as
  a demo I took a look at it and dupplicated the indicators in metastock.&nbsp;
  I applied it to end of day data and really couldn't find a way that it could
  be profitable.&nbsp; This certainly could have been my failings, but I chucked
  it all after being very excited about it initially.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;I would like to find out that I was wrong
  and that I should revisit his method.&nbsp; Your being able to tell me that
  you are making real money with it and have done so over a significant period
  would go a long way to making me a believer.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Could you give this testimony?&nbsp;
</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks so much,&nbsp;
Steve</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Dec 20 22:09:33 1999