[RT] Re: BW/ answers to questions.

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Steve:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I have found it to be profitable and enjoyable to trade and
will restate that I have only been using it six months. I know several others
that would trade no other way(these others use metastock and BW's software and
trade weekly and daily charts) and have been doing it for nine months.&nbsp; I
personally have never used his software and so cannot comment on it, and I use
his indicators alligator, macd, MFI, and fractals for trading.&nbsp; I do not
use his other indicators yet.  I will say when I first started trading I used
just the alligator,&nbsp;modified as I described on this forum using a 5&nbsp;
&amp; 13 &amp; 34 ema and traded&nbsp;that only and made money. &nbsp; I am not
sure how the software sorts out the different approaches he suggests&nbsp;or
which ones he uses.&nbsp;&nbsp;How does he use two different chart sizes, which
he recommends in his book(I guess I should ask that question to my
friends).&nbsp; I will admit something&nbsp;BW said which is contradictory
between the two books.&nbsp; In the first book he said no one would be able to
develop software that could be profitable and if they did it would be worth more
then&nbsp;$3000 and the next book he tells of his indicators and his software, I
wonder what it sells for? One of the RT members wrote me and stated that the
book review was either they loved it or they hated the book.&nbsp;</FONT><FONT
size=2>I am glad to hear your response and you struggled and found it at best,
hard to comprehend and in the end worthless.&nbsp; If you have a specific
question of what is or seems like a problem or understanding, I am more then
willing to try and help if you want to try again.&nbsp;&nbsp;I recommend you
reread the book first paying special attention to macd,&nbsp; and&nbsp;waves,
because this is where you can get real specific on entries and build confidence,
at least for me it did. And it is not hard to understand either or I&nbsp;should
say, I didn't think it was, but then the book review.&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>charley&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
  <A href="mailto:steve80866@xxxxxxxxxxx"; title=steve80866@xxxxxxxxxxx>Steve
  Roberts</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A
  href="mailto:charleydan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=charleydan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>charleydan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, December 20, 1999 4:41
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [RT] BW/ answers to
  questions.</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Charley,&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>When Bill Williams first offered his software
    as a demo I took a look at it and dupplicated the indicators in
    metastock.&nbsp; I applied it to end of day data and really couldn't find a
    way that it could be profitable.&nbsp; This certainly could have been my
    failings, but I chucked it all after being very excited about it
    initially.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;I would like to find out that I was wrong
    and that I should revisit his method.&nbsp; Your being able to tell me that
    you are making real money with it and have done so over a significant period
    would go a long way to making me a believer.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Could you give this testimony?&nbsp;
    </FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks so much,&nbsp;
  Steve</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Dec 20 22:48:57 1999