[RT] Re: Expanding Kaufman's Ideas

Hi Al,

I've attached a 4.0 version ELA containing  both indicators.

My site is still under construction, but will eventually house a complete
library of: trading systems, indicators, show me & paint bar studies,
trading tips, recommended reading lists, tech analysis of major futures
markets, etc.   A complete trading site.  I'll post on the realtraders site
when it is up.

Regards,
James

--------

At 01:47 PM 12/19/99 -0700, you wrote:

>James..... Would you have the ELA code for these 2 oscillators?  I don't
>have TS but Super Charts 4.0 EOD & don't know how to adapt the code to work.
>SC doesn't allow colons, so it doesn't work for that.  I would appreciate it
>very much.  I visited your site but couldn't  access the download/upload
>portion.  Thanks!
>                                                                       Al
>Hussman

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\Extremes.ela"