[RT] Re: As An Aside re. Mechanical S&P Trading Systems

Dear Larry,

No offense taken or meant to be rendered.Just found it interesting to see
"specifications" posted for offering a system ELA.Never saw that before in 2
years here.In essence I can only post what I am free to post.If not useable
I will understand.

I would be happy just to se ELA's from anyone who thinks they have something
to offer.But that is just me.

As mentioned,I have 5 more to post but I think I will hold up for a while
since Mark Brown so graciously posted so many after Blitzkrieg that I
believe they will keep even the most interested busy.

Yes I would post a 90% winner if I were free to do so.Knowing what I know of
human nature most would fiddle and change it anyhow or disregard it.I have
never had a problem with sharing if I were not restricted by an agreement.I
personally believe on limited data available to me Blitzkrieg is decent as
is in certain time frames.

To clarify the locking issue,I meant if it happened by accident because I
did not check it.

I don't want something meant constructive to develop into a "pissing
contest" so I will stop here.

Sincerely,

John