[RT] Re: As An Aside re. Mechanical S&P Trading Systems

Thanks for for posting one of your systems. Thanks also to Mark for posting
zillions of tools...

If I don't post any more systems it is because I don't use any ela things
anymore. I don't even even have TS on my hard disk anymore. If I don't use them
anymore, it is because they never fitted my own needs and requirements. They
stressed me like I had been rarely stressed before. Essentially my mind is a
freely roaming horse and hates being tied to anything. Hence I read, study,
swallow most everything like a sponge,.... and use mostly nothing.

I just look at things and it simply pops in my mind: Buy NOW/ put on Buy list /
Sell NOW / put on sell watch / Do nothing / No thoughts, move to next. Mostly
it's Do nothing or No thoughts.

Very often I have a different reason for buying, usually it is a combination of
many factors, not the result of some indicator doing something. Sometimes I even
reason it is a sell and still buy, because my voice tells me so. I do this so,
because when I don't I find myself lost. Anytime I did something because of a
rational reason, I never knew what to do thereafter, and sometimes it ended in
disaster. But every time I do it because that was the expression of myself, I
always know how to manage the position, and never lose control of things, be
they good or bad.

In a word, trading is not result of ela files, it is the expression of yourself
in the markets. The ela file is just the car, but it is you driving it.

Gwenn