[RT] Bradened Free Stock Research

To List:

Because of limitations in finding good fundamental,early stage internet
companies,efforts are now being directed to search for same parameters in:

1.Tecnnology oriented companies.

2.Medical oriented companies.

3.Continuation of internet companies.

4.Pure speculations.

I will continue to look into whatever you post to me publicly or privately
and report back.

My current positions for the record  are listed and bought after posting and
review:

A.MAWI-posted-Intenet

B.USON-posted-Medical

C.MNIA-Pure spec and not posted.A public shell known as Millenia
Corp.expected to reverse merge into an internet company.Price around $.25.I
need to find out more but I took a tiny position just based on risk
--reward.

D.IMRS=IMRglobal Corp.Software and informational technology company.

9 months rev. rose 48% to $177,000,000 and net up 51% to $17,400,000.

EPS=$.78

PE= about 17

Current price about 13,high $32,low $7.

Cash=$75,000,000