[RT] License to steal

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Steve:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>When you mention license to steal that tripped by
trigger.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2><BR>Fact: 90% traders lose<BR>Fact:90% of brokers don't
trade<BR>Fact:90% of large pool funds lose(only 3% make more then 10%)<BR>I
venture to say 90% of advisors, newsletters, software don't work either.<BR>What
does that tell you, and shouldn't I be skeptical.&nbsp; You mention
a<BR>regulatory agency and I laugh, because the industry needs to change if
they<BR>are going to impress me beyond a used car salesman. You personally may
be<BR>one of the 10% and to all those I feel for because they take the rap
with<BR>the rest. This is not one apple spoils the rest, but rather trying to
find<BR>that gold nugget.<BR>charley<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT size=2>"</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Dec 17 10:49:13 1999