[RT] Mechanical S&P Trading Systems

To List:

Over the last year and a half I have worked publicly and privately with
various individuals to develop S&P systems.Some I have no permission to
share while others I do.In the interests of improving those for which I have
permission and in the hopes that if any are improved they will be shared me
and with the list I plan to release at least 6 at a rate of 1 per week.

Attached is the first one I call Blitzkrieg.As I recall it tested OK om 90
min. but I will leave that up to you experts out there.

Sincerely,

John