From: Earl Adamy <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, December 16, 1999 7:46 AM
Subject: RT_Re: [TradersGroup] SP500 crystal ball (+ a little market
history)

Since my post of this weekend, all 3 of my NASDAQ breadth models (a/d
issues, a/d volume, and hi/lo) have shown extremely serious deterioration
while the NASDAQ and S&P indexes are close to once again reaching new highs.
I had been looking for a correction followed by new highs but the more
serious these divergences become, the greater the risk in the market. If we
don't get a good correction very, very soon, the Christmas turning point I
referred to earlier is likely to be the beginning of a major correction
rather than the beginning of another leg in the bull market.

Earl

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\3peaks.gif"