[RT] GEN: CANSLIM really works!

RT's

I thought you would be interested in seeing what I
just read on TRADEHARD.com in the Interview section.
Here is an excerpt.

"In TradeHard.com's continuing series of interviews
with traders, I sat down with Gil Morales, head of
institutional services at William O'Neil + Co., and
Dr. Christian Kacher, portfolio manager at William
O'Neil + Co. Both have increased the accounts that
they've managed from between 350% and 440% this year.
Conducted Dec. 7, 1999, the following represents the
first of a two-part series of interviews with Morales
and Kacher."

I actually took two trades using the Cup and Handles
off of Tradehard.com and returned 58% on my account.
So now I am actually looking at the stocks on
Tradehards list to short term trade.

Just thought I would share the info to you all....old
techniques are still profitable.

JS