[RT] Re: GANN/GILMORE {02}

<x-html><html>
Dear Sophie,<br>
I am a slow thinking and permanently confused person. Please, enlighten
me one more time. Are you introducing us to Mr. Bryce Gilmore and
indorsing his web site as a nice place to learn about trading and to
receive trading suggestions?<br>
There are so many messages from you about Mr. Gilmore (as I understand
some of them are repeated by computer that is trying to follow Mark Brown
ideas and to replace our moderator). Some of the messages (see example
bellow) suggest that Mr. Gilmore is worth to spend time on, some other
messages (no examples) show your correspondence with Mr. Gilmore that
suggest the opposite.<br>
Please, try to un-confuse me (but do not be discouraged if you would not
succeed).<br>
Very truly yours, <br>
Alex.<br>
P.S. My mother's name is Sophya, my daughter's name is Sonia.<br>
At 11:13 AM 12/9/99 +0100, Sophie wrote: <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Bryce ask me to put this for him, i have been in his list for 3 months
now, and he is the only one trader that i know that write book and realy
trade, and he is telling his trade in his site for Free, i dont know any
one else who do that he is a brilliant teacher, and a brilliant trader,
as i have folow his trade FREE for the last 3 months<br>
&nbsp;<br>
sophie<br>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Dec 09 13:48:25 1999