[RT] Re: Mark Comments re.S&R {02}

Hello  Dr.,

>>>Dear Mark,

DJC> I truly apologize for the apparent harshness of my response but I believe
DJC> too many posts have not been constructive.

I have to wonder if the private emails that tell me how great it is to
have  someone  bring  up  the truth about questionable practices would
agree with you the the post haven't been constructive.

DJC> P.S. 1.Steve McGuire has a legitimate system and does not have to prove
DJC> anything to you.

Never  said  he  had to prove anything to me. But no one gets my money
without  me  doing  as  much due diligence as possible to validate a
claim.  Especially when that claim exceeds most all professional money
managers in this business.

DJC> 2.You are the math wizard so you should be able to back calculate any
DJC> numbers I post.

Thank's  for the compliment, being a high school drop out I appreciate
it  when  someone  recognizes  my  superior  advanced  math  skills. I
actually  flunked  math  class, I know now why. Too bad someone didn't
recognize  my abilities earlier. But then I might have landed a boring
job at some University and then would have never found my calling in
the trading field.

DJC> 3.Jusy maybe your way and opinion is not the only one or best one.

I  never  said  my  opinion was the only opinion. My motivation was to
stir  the  thought  process  of those who wish to learn this business.
There  is  a first most important lesson to learn for the newbie. HANG
ON TO YOUR MONEY with a death grip! Crooks are everywhere...

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx