[RT] Mystery Revealed {01}

Hello ,

Easy there Mark,

Our own Mr. Capello has been gracious enough to share his numbers daily.
I am sure that I'm not the only one who appreciates his efforts.

Care to share?

end of rant and don't bother replying

Christine

SURE  Christine,  I  would like to contribute my free version of Doc's
Support  and  Resistance  Levels. I did carry out the math a few digits
than  necessary. But you get the idea I hope, now you can learn something
instead of being dependent on someone else to give the numbers to you.

I  hope  you can recognize someone who wishes to help from someone who
wants  to devise a scheme to make others dependent upon them. No smoke
and mirrors from me, just honesty and truth. I figure anything that is
posted in a public domain like this is subject to reverse engineering.
Would  you like to know how I did it? With a calculator and my mind. I
do not rely on others to do my thinking for me.

R3 = CLOSE OF THE SP X 1.0101718

R2 = CLOSE OF THE SP X 1.00055419

R1 = CLOSE OF THE SP X 1.002806

S1 = CLOSE OF THE SP X .9971939

S2 = CLOSE OF THE SP X .994458

S3 = CLOSE OF THE SP X .9898281

PS I am available for parties too.

--

.oİş°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°şİo.