[RT] Mark Comments re.S&R {01}

>>Dear Mark,

I truly apologize for the apparent harshness of my response but I believe
too many posts have not been constructive.

>>If you are trying to discover how many people you can alienate you are
>>doing a fine job.The mere suggestion that I am doing this for money turns
>>my stomach coming from the premier merchant of Trader Ware on Omega
>>List.You are one of the reasons I left that list.
>>
>>There are numerous people who have privately e-mailed me for these and I
>>see no need to keep a private mailing when the basics of S&R have some
>>general utility.
>>
>>Why don't you post your own proprietary codes for everyone instead of
>>offering other peoples.If you do not like my posts,just delete.
>>
>>So thanks for your sugggestions but worry about your own life and
>>technical
>>findings and not mine.Go fish with someone else or find a more positive
>>way
>>to present your thoughts.
>>
>>John

P.S. 1.Steve McGuire has a legitimate system and does not have to prove
anything to you.

2.You are the math wizard so you should be able to back calculate any
numbers I post.

3.Jusy maybe your way and opinion is not the only one or best one.