[RT] Re: Re: Discover Brokerage - Morgan Stanley Online {03}

I've used Morgan since Lombard days and have stayed around for the IPO's
(Sycamore...sweet). However, it seems those days are over..they don't
allocate like they used to so I'm looking at a full service broker who also
has IPO's and good advise along with low commissions.

Yikes you say?  Well they now have flat fee pricing of 1-1 1/2% so with
active trading I might actually save commission dollars.  Of course there is
the ole question of getting ripped off on the spread.  I often use limit
orders however.

Any thoughts?  I'm gonna try Smith Barney because I trust and respect a
particular broker, but would appreciate any input.

Michael