[RT] Option trading idea...the Diamond {01}

I noticed that MER  was trading at a lower volatility on Friday (100
day volatility)  versus the volatility of its at the money puts and
calls.  I was unable to get a reading of its short term 5 day
volatility.

Assuming what others have noted that meant the stock should fall.(?)
It was interesting to note MER dropped over 3 points on the 28th.  As
well, the volatility of the options appears to have moved  closer to
the underlying.
Tim Lee