[RT] Re: replacing stocks with leaps {01}

In a message dated 12/1/99 12:32:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hi All:

 I like trading stock options instead of stocks themselves.  I find given a
 known trend (such as the bull trend for the last few years), I make more
 profit trading leaps calls than normal calls.

 On the other hand, one doesn't really know when the bull market will end.

 Buying calls in a bear market usually ends in total loss.  Still, so far I
 have more gains than losses on leaps calls.

 Wong >>
Good morning
if you take the time to get a FREE  second opinion at barchart .com
just clique on  opinion  for each stock and it gives you 3 categories
a short term
b  intermediate
c long term
so when short  and intermediate are  on 85% and larger buys  stay calls
Regards,
Ben