Subject: Re: Futures & Indexes via Signal OnLine
Author: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  12/15/98 7:45 AM

In a message dated 12/14/98 10:46:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Am considering Signal OnLine - any RealTraders with first-hand experience
 with speed comparisons of Signal OnLine with live floor quotes and/or
 real-time satellite?

 Earl

good morning
had signal delivered via fm waves to my roof antenna
and  at same time  via telephone line in another computer
the  internet is FASTER
i am running at least  20-30K  shares traded ahead of  fm broadcast
bid and ask are also slower to change then on line
on line DEFINETELY faster