Re: Futures & Indexes via Signal OnLine

I am currently running PCQuote on a tin can and a string (133mHz laptop
and 28.8 modem out of Europe) along with a program called scammer which
allows sorts on a fixed spreadsheet of symbols. Although it uses the
same data server as the PCQuote, scammer is always ahead of PCQuote,
sometimes minutes ahead (eg, at the open).

Just for info

DanG