Re: Time By Degree

Norman,
Im not jumping on any kind of calculations tangent, someone sent me
that link and i thought maybe someone in the group could find some
use in it. I havent even tried it out yet and i definitely do not
think a 70kb prog could replace years of astrological experience such
as yours. I am always interested in any time related info
i can get my hands on and info such as this may or may not improve
some of my own time based indicators.
Just trying to help.
Jerry