Re: Time By Degree

Norman,

 The program was contributed by me simply for several reasons. Firstly
 just like an ephemeris is a tool the time by degree calculator is also
 a tool.  We are leaving in the age of technology and there is no harm
 in using a bit  of technology to help us in the process of learning
 the markets. Time saved here can be spent in other more productive
 areas.

 Secondly, depending on who you learnt it from the price of knowledge
 could be expensive. The price of using this program to validate the
 time by degree technique is your own time and effort.

> Seems to me that a course in the
> basic principles of Astrology may be in order before jumping
> on a calculations tangent that can be done by most basic Astrological
> programs.

 Most astrology programs was not designed for the trader. The
 program has been designed so that it's easy to generate list
 of dates required without having to labouriously change the
 inputs. It is well suited to study Bradley Cowan's materials
 among other things.

 Before I forget it only generate heliocentric positions.

 respectfully,

 Clement