Re: Time By Degree

JerryS wrote:

> Here is a tiny app that some of you may be interested in,
> Jerry
>
> http://home.mira.net/~schong/tbd/tbd.htm

Jerry S,
   All the planetary calculations in the world won't do you any good if
you don't know what what they mean. Seems to me that a course in the
basic principles of Astrology may be in order before jumping
on a calculations tangent that can be done by most basic Astrological
programs. By the way, the Solar degree problem can be done in the head
of any Astrology student in about 1 second.  The ability to read an
ephemeris is also big help.  Let me know via private e-mail if you would
like help in learning the bacic principles of Astrology and how they
relate to the markets.

Cheers,

Norman