Re: Gen: Losing Psychology.

I can see both sides of this argument.  Look at in the context of probability.  I
don't believe there is anyone bold enough to say they are 100% correct on every
trade.  Therefore each trade has the probability of being a loser.  The highest
degree of probability I have with my system is 80%, as indicated in my previous
postings of SnP targets.  At once you realize that there is also a 20% chance that
any given trade will fail.  The question then becomes, if the system is correct and
the trade taken has an 80% probability of success, what would it take to put that
into the 20% area. When the trade goes on you are immediately looking for the
signal that will tell you that you have a trade that will not reach the price
objective.  Then you don't have to wait for a stop to take you out and have a
break-even or small profit trade turn into a loser. If the trade reverses and
triggers the stops and then continues in  the direction projected in your analysis,
the trade can be reentered.  I have seen more traders lose money because the get
stubborn and won't get out of a trade till it does what they WISH it would do.
Good holiday and good trading.  Ira