Re: SOES

Hi Rick,

I trade with a SOES firm, via internet (56k).  Its a lot faster than an online
broker. You really need a system that works for you. One that doesn't require
Level II.   I use  SOES (Level II) just for executions only, example: Island in,
SOES out.  Once you are filled don't watch your level II screen, watch your 3 min
or 5 min chart.

Reason why I use a SOES firm is speed.  I live in the Dallas area,  if I place an
order at the ask, I am filled in about 3 seconds, via internet.  As when I had an
online broker sometimes it would take 2-2 1/2 mins to find out if I was filled or
not.

Other things to watch out for make sure you trade your account only.  Some are set
up, as to trade as a group. Like ones that offer 10 to 1 margin.  In about a year
to year and a half SOES will be the standard, I think.  Some offer options now,
soon every SOES firm will.

Any other questions, please drop a line.

Trade Well,

Joe Frabosilio