Re: Investor's Dream Software

At 10:36 AM 11/24/98 -0600, BL wrote:
>I am contemplating the purchase of the chaos trading software known as
>Investor's Dream.  I would appreciate any comments, pro and con, that
>owners have experienced using the trading signals in the software. Thanks -
>Brian / blee3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I haven't used this software but I did take the course upon which the
method is based, and I have heard from others who have used it.

My strong advice is to BEWARE! Don't spend any money on this. It is not
anything more than very simple and well-known indicators masked by alot of
hype.

The money you will lose by purchasing products like these, even though it
is substantial, will likely be small in comparison to the amount of money
you may lose trading with them.

David Cicia