RE: SOES

The days of strict SOES trading are mostly gone.  The actual size rule allows MM to just post sizes of 100 shares on their SOES queues.  You really need to learn momentum, news, or position trading to be successful these days.  Having said that, most people still refer to it as SOES trading no matter what their methods.