Re: Where am I on the chat channel.

Oh I should mention that although the channel is open 24 hrs a day there is
seldom anyone at the chat channel to chat with on the weekend or holidays or
even non-trading hours for that matter. You must have an IRC program such as
MIRC to get on the IRC. One can be obtained at http://www.mirc.co.uk   This
can be downloaded as shareware for free over the Internet. The address I use
to connect is C:\mirc\mirc32.exe then select one of the undernet servers
that is nearest to you; then click the Connect to the IRC Server button. You
should then see a list of channels if (#futures) is there just click on it
otherwise type it in and select join.

Best Regards,

Brent