Trading GEN: Indicator Doodads

Hi all,

Let's see. It has been a while since I dropped anything on the list
of interest, so here are a few indicators and machines.

After doing a "transfer all", look for the following:

FEAR!!1.2 -- This is the indicator that plots the FEAR levels as
mentioned in the article I did for Stocks and Commodities magazine.
It's been around for a while, but some people were looking for it
so I am posting it again.

ACCELERATION -- This indicator plots market acceleration. The basic
idea is to go long the market as the indicator passes through zero
to the upside, and go short the market when the indicator passes
through zero to the downside. Additionally, one can consider the
trend "up" if the plotline is > 0, and down if the plotline is < 0.
I haven't done it, but it might be interesting to chuck this in
with Clyde's SwingMachine. It may help identify which swing is
more likely to be correct.

Finally, look for HAL1. HAL1 is an SP500 daytrading tool. It is
meant to be run in the "Print Log", so you must have the Print Log
running when you load the indicator. HAL1 uses a series of
"machines" to predict short-term market direction. The machines
are based on pattern recognition and SP market psychology. HAL1
has also been designed to generate the daily intraday pivot/
resistance points. It also mentions at what level the floor will
be bullish or bearish. The attached .gif file shows HAL1 in action.
HAL1 also lists the action from the most current day after the
close, for quick comparisons of the accuracy of the machines
against the previous day's trading.

HAve fun. :)

Walt Downs
http://cistrader.com

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Wd11.ela"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\hal1.gif"