Re: stops on the Forex

This is not Forex. Forex refers to the interbank foreign exchange market.

>Forex at night should be on globex2 which does allow stops as far as I
>know. The CBOT contracts (bonds) do not have stops.
>
>steve
>
>CONTrader@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know if its true that there are no stops allowed on the forex at
>> Night? this is somthing that I heard someone and wanted to find out if there
>> is any truth to it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tim

                                                     _  .
Simon Trevor                                      ,~' (_|\
s335159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      ,-'        \
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s335159/            (            * <--Brisbane
Manufacturing & Materials Engineering Student  \    __     /     Australia
The University of Queensland                    \,~`  "\__/