Re: stops on the Forex

>Does anyone know if its true that there are no stops allowed on the forex
at
>Night? this is somthing that I heard someone and wanted to find out if
there
>is any truth to it.

Hi Tim,

You can't put in stops on Globex, the system won't take them.

However, you can put in stops in the EFP market, which give you the
identical protection.

You can place a "stop trade", which would be the same as a normal stop
order.
You can also place "stop offer" or "stop bid" orders, in case the market is
offered or bid at your stop point, but no trade is as yet executed.

Hope this helps,

Warren