Re: Realtime Quotes for daytrading and options trading

Internet data will not be as reliable or timely as satellite data. When
you use the internet, there are many connection details outside of your
control: routers, server logjams, etc.

The same caution applies doubly to intraday trading on the internet. If
you're going to give up talking to a real person who can give you a
flash fill, make sure there is some assurance that you will have your
fill result in near-real time. You cannot trade intraday if you don't
know if you've been filled. Some intraday trades (thankfully not many)
may only last a couple of minutes.

Allan