Fwd: Realtime Quotes for daytrading and options trading

TO SCOTT AND ALLAN,

Satellite data feed from DTN and other such services comes in at 11,500bps
most modems work at 33,600bps, now which one is faster ? The computer modem is
always going to be faster. The key to fast downloading of data  lies in which
internet service provider (ISP) you use. I have two services, AOL and
Innovative Access at  www.iainc.net  Innovative Access does not use modems at
their end, instead they have all digital services using U.S. Robotics Digital
Signal
Processing Technology and  CSCO Routing Hubs to the internet and this service
is really fast. I started with 33.6bps service and now use 128K ISDN lines for
superior
service. DTN is a turtle compared to this rabbit which is not the point I'm
trying to make. The point is that one should search around looking for faster
ISP's, the commercial ISP's are faster and more reliable especially the
digital services. I pay less than $50 a month for and ISDN feed. Check out
this web site
www.thelist.com    which has all ISP's listed, about 3500 and growing, there
is a web link at bottom of first web page to enter your phones area code to
find ISP's in your area.
Also if your looking for faster fills on stocks and options check out my
daytrading firm which offers stocks and options trading via remote or in one
their offices around the country.  Harbor Securities, LLC at
www.daytrading.net
this firm offers access to afterhours trading before and after market hours
and access
to Level 2 NASDAQ quotes, the Instinet, Selectnet, Island and other ECN's for
total access to all three markets and superior price transparancy. Finding the
right firm to trade through is esential to trading, I get fills on stock and
options in 4 to 10 seconds
unless I enter a limit order, but those are fill really fast when buying
between the spread.
Good luck and Happy New Year

William