Realtime Quotes for daytrading and options trading

Hello, I am interested in receiving advice on which realtime
data feed is best for day and options trading. I have
heard WOW Day Trader and DTN is good but are there any other
options out there?

I am also interested in which Internet brokers are best
for day and options trading. I am moving to trading
on the Internet to save money and obtain better data if
possible so I am option to all opinions and expertise
that is available here from "RealTraders".

Thanks!

Scott Nuanes